Friday, April 6, 2012

Wed. and Thur. April 4 & 5

Wednesday
A. Pull Ups- 4 x 20 unbroken; rest 3 min
--All unbroken and felt good. Upper back is super sore.

B. HSPU- 4 x 15; rest 2 min (if shoulder still hurts do ring dips)
Couldn't do regular HSPU. Did ring HSPU as they don't hurt my shoulder. Did 4x12 - all felt awesome - done strict.

C. GH Sit Ups- 3 x 15; rest 90 sec
---GH's aggravated my hip so I did anchored, straight leg sit ups - 3 x 25 to make up the difference.
+

@ high aerobic effort; keep times
Run 800m x 3; walk 400m
Rest 10 min
Run 800m x 3; walk 400m
---Ran up on the trail -- All my times were between 4:30 and 4:50. I think the 400s are off as I don't think it should be that long (used GPS app on phone). Need to get a pedometer for an accurate measurement.

Thursday
3 sets; rest 4 min
5 Dead Lift @ 275
Air Dyne 20 sec @ 100%
---All deadlifts were fast, touch and go. Felt really good. First air dyne was rough and my quads were fried. Last 2 air dynes felt fine. I rested 4 min before starting the cleans.
+
3 sets; rest 4 min
5 Power Clean TnG @ 165
Row Sprint 20 sec
---All cleans were touch and go and pretty fast until the last 1 or 2 reps. Not super slow, but a little slower than I wanted. Row sprints felt great, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment